Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Trying to keep up

Okay so tell me again why I decide to try and blog...I can't keep up with myself on a daily basis muchless try to keep this blog up todate. I feel like I need to make like 20 posts in one day to sum everything up and of course to bore you.

Okay, we are going from a wonderful summer of camping to a hectic fall in the matter of weeks. Logan started 2nd grade, Torie started pre-school. Along with both of them starting sports and mom and dad running around like crazy and my precious Landon along for the ride. He is so darn good.



Torie's soccer is more like swarm ball, but I think she is enjoying it. At first she wanted to quit and she gave me two reasons for wanting to quit: 1) being she didn't like to sweat and the 2) being she wanted to touch the ball with her hands.
Okay princess Torie those are not quiet valid reasons for quiting. Now that it is game time she is okay, because she gets a snack afterwards. She will do anything for junk food.



This is Logan 3rd year playing football and he loves it. He is the QB, #10 and he has tried very hard for that position. Gary has been his coach every year and of course after playing football himself for numerous years he is enjoying every moment.




















We will be heading out to see Dr. Pauli next week...will let you know that goes. Hoping to meet Tonya and the kids on our way either to or from.

No comments:

Post a Comment